Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New to blogging

This is my first blog post ever!
I have been reading blogs for about two years now and I love them! So I thought, why not start my own?
A little bit about me: I'm a 26 year old girlie girl, I just got married at the beginning of August and loving newlywed life! I have many passions in life, but I work at a boring office job. I realized in order to find my passion I need to figure out what they all are so I can learn to tie them all together. I think there's no way better way to find out than blogging! 
This blog will have many (probably random) subjects in my posts possibly involving the following: newlywed life, relationships, friendships, weddings, tv shows, movies, magazines, music, books, health, fitness, cooking, home decorating, holidays, fashion, shopping, beauty, crafts and who knows what else?!
My favorite little passion is finding and sharing things that make life better. I look forward to sharing all the tips and tricks I've learned over the years with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment