Such a great idea! Some of my favourite good deeds to do are:
- Look at www.flyerland.ca for printable coupons, and print off extra. That way when your shopping somewhere you can give one to the next person in line. Also, if you get a coupon for whatever off your next purchase, give it to the next person in line.
- Make a meal or baked goods for someone
- Give someone a compliment
- Write a message on someone's Facebook about how awesome they are
- Tell someone a joke
- Leave a quarter in the shopping cart for the next person
- Bring your co-worker a coffee. Mine did this for me a few weeks ago and it was so nice. I really needed that coffee! So I brought her a cookie last week.
There are many more ideas in this book and on this website!
What are your favourite random acts of kindness?