Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beachy Books


So it's June. In Vancouver it hasn't been very nice weather wise. It kinda reminds me of when I was younger, my family used to go camping every summer for two weeks. My Dad would go back to work during the week, and we'd stay with my Mom at the campsite. I LOVED it. When it rained, I kind of loved it even more. I have such fond memories of my mom making chicken noodle soup and curling up inside the tent reading book after book. I'm a dork, you guys know that. Anyways, lately even with the rain I have been in the mood for summery, beach books. There is an adorable little used bookstore in Maple Ridge called Caroline's Books. I popped in there yesterday to pick up some beachy paperbacks. I devoured this book and can't wait to read more by this author:


Also this one.

Any book by this author is a perfect summer read:

I haven't read this one yet, but I love this author so it's next on my pile. An imaginary pile on my Kobo anyways.

I will have another book list in a few weeks as many authors I love are coming out with new books! What's on your reading list for summer?

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment