Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer bucket list - Camping

A few weeks ago, our friends convinced us to go camping. Leigh and I have not been camping since our childhoods and never together. I used to love it when I was a kid, we would always go to Cultus Lake. They had a candy store, hot water, showers and waterslides. It was awesome.

This was not Cultus Lake.

We got there at night so we had to set up our tents in the dark. Leigh and I borrowed a tent from my in-laws. And then attempted to set it up in the dark without ever having laid eyes on it. But we survived.

Next morning...
 Once I got out to the water, I felt much more at home.

 This is my calling.

 Jeannine and the super cute kid in our group :-P

 Not too sure what's going on here, but I'm going to guess that beer is involved.

 It may not have had showers but it did have beautiful views!

 Gorgeous!

Jeannine decided to wear her Palm Bay headband to make us forget how much we're not cut out for camping haha. And somehow recruited Amanda into it too.

Smores!

Amanda & Alex. Not pictured - their adorable dog that I want to steal.


So yeah, that was camping. It was fun, but next time Leigh and I will go camping here.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment