Sunday, August 26, 2012

Things are Changing!

If we are friends on Facebook, you may have seen that I got a new job. For a very long time I wanted my job to be Personal Trainer, helping people getting fit, inspiring people, motivating people. For a long time I held myself back from doing this.

As of two Thursdays ago, I'm offically a Personal Trainer at Steve Nash Fitness World in Port Coquitlam.


I'm so excited about this new job! It's such  a fun place, and I'm lucky to have a great team of people to learn from and work with.

Today is my last day working at the store, so as of tomorrow I'm a full time Trainer! So exciting to be finally working towards my dream life!

I also have to say thanks to everyone in my life who has been so supportive! My husband, friends, parents, family, new co-workers, old co-workers, everyone has been so amazing awesome.

Thanks for believing in me!

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment