Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yet Another Reason Why My Husband is Awesome

Last night I was at work when my husband showed up. He kinda poked his head in the door with this mischievous look on his face and I was wondering what he was up to and he produced this:


What is this? It is a Christmas decoration that my family has had since I was about 4 years old. About 4 or 5 years ago, it got broken in a move and the sleigh and wood the reindeer stood on went missing. I had the pieces all this time and I recently took them over to my in laws to see if my mother in law had any ideas on how I could repair it as she is quite crafty. With his parent's help, Leigh restored it to it's former glory and almost made me cry. Now it gets to go back to it's rightful place in front of the fireplace. Thank you Leigh! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment