Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow!

Today we got quite a bit of snow by my house. I woke up and it was snowing and it continued to dump snow all morning mixed in with some hail.
I took these pictures while it was still dark out. PS I suck at camera settings. I decorated my balcony last week and the lights look so magical with the snow! I must say even though it made getting around frustrating, the snow really put me in a Christmassy mood!



Layla seriously loved the snow. I put her outside and she went nuts. She just wanted to run around in it.



In other exciting news, I finally found a Christmassy sweater. Not like an ugly sweater but an actual winter sweater that makes me feel like a ski bunny. Then I forced Leigh into taking a picture of Layla and I in our Christmas sweaters in front of the tree.


Crazy Christmas Taren is officially here.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment