Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where I Belong

So....I kinda haven't blogged in awhile. I set this crazy goal of doing 30 projects in 30 days during the busiest month I've probably ever had. I'm not even sure how many I ended up completing, I really should list them all out and blog about them. However instead of blogging in my downtime I've been watching the first season of Hart of Dixie.

During the first episode of this show, I had one thought. Why am I not living in this town? I was born to live in this town. I realised pretty early on that I'm not a city girl. But the type of place I fit in doesn't seem to exist in this part of the world. It exists in Bluebell, Alabama.

I would so love to be sipping lemonade wearing a summer dress right under that patio umbrella.







Sigh. Heaven. I guess I will have to live vicariously through Rachel Bilson.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment