Monday, September 15, 2014

Showered with Love and Pink Things

I have had SUCH a fun weekend, I feel spoiled rotten! On Friday, I met up with my favourite photographer for some maternity pictures. I debated if I should do them but Carol-Ann made me sooo glad I did! I had my makeup done at Mac, hair by my sis of course and then we met up at Bonson`s Landing in Pitt Meadows. Here`s a little sneak peek:


On Sunday, my mother in law Julie threw me an amazing shower with the help of my sister in law Claire and her friend Jenna. Everything was so adorable and thoughtful. She invited all of the Evans side of the family, which was so nice because I rarely get to see them. It was so much fun and we are so thankful for everyone coming and their amazing thoughtful gifts! Baby girl now has a ridiculously cute wardrobe and I cannot wait for her to get here to dress her up! 


Julie made this diaper cake, the hat and fleece you see under my tiara (which I wore for the rest of the party, of course) is actually for the baby, it`s a cozy sleepsack! Behind them you can see the little diaper napkins favors which were filled with candy.


Jenna made this adorable stroller watermelon!



Homemade lemon and chocolate cupcakes by Julie.


We played this hilarious shower game where you had to hold the baby (doll), carry on a phone conversation, and pin baby clothes to a clothesline, whoever had the most clothes on the clothesline won. I sucked at it, I literally could not carry a conversation while hanging up clothes haha!


Julie rocked it though!



Our next door neighbour Sandy was also awesome, she was giving the person on the phone a recipe for pasta sauce that actually sounded really good. I missed the winner though because I was tending to my whining puppy on the porch.


So many presents. And yes, my dress is doing double duty. It was too light and comfy to only wear once!




I seriously wanted to take pics of everything but these were little pink trainers and they were so cute.


My two Moms and me!


My mama and I. My sis was there earlier but somehow we didn't get a pic together. They spoiled me with a robe, slippers and a new pandora bracelet (I lost mine about two years ago somehow) and a sweet matching blanket for baby girl!


Me on the deck looking ready to pop. 6ish more weeks to go!!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the rest of your maternity pictures! And looks like a wonderful shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time at the shower. That game sounds tough though!

    ReplyDelete