Friday, September 12, 2014

Bump Love {33 Weeks}


Baby is the Size of a Durian! (don't ask me what that is, no clue)

Due Date: October 26


Gender: Girl!


Maternity Clothes: I was looking in Motherhood Maternity today and I heard the saleslady tell a woman that the clothes will last her the whole nine months. This. Is. A. Lie.


Best Moment This Week: I think sometimes Leigh thinks I'm being dramatic about how strong she is kicking around in there so I had him feel when she was doing some of her usual acrobatics and he was like "WHOA!" and looked so shocked haha. Also just did my maternity pictures, which was sooo much fun!


Miss Anything? Being able to go upstairs without getting out of breath. Seriously stopped halfway up last night to rest.

Sleep: Sleeping a bit better. Propped up with lots of pillows or sometimes on my side feels okay. Still using my app to get seriously deep sleep.


Movement: Tons. It feels so crazy because she's getting big!


Cravings: The usual stuff sounds good to me. Don't feel hungry at all except at breakfast time. Feels like there is no room for food in my belly anymore. I did have a moment this week where I HAD to have gyoza from a specific restaurant.


Aversions: Had some chicken and meat but still a bit iffy.


Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath, a bit of back pain but much better. My belly feels super tight when I am standing or walking and I feel a lot of pressure on my pelvis. Fun stuff!


Workouts: Getting out of bed is a workout. Still trying to stay a BIT active at least. 


Baby Items Purchased: Our stroller is on our way to us, an extremely generous gift from Leigh's uncle! We are so lucky!


Mood: As usual, all over the place but everytime I get stressed I try to go into the gratitude zone. And then usually I start crying happy tears. It's great. 


Loving: Getting everything organized with the help of my mom and mother in law! Even though it's a tough process because I seem to just attract clutter somehow, it will be so worth it when it's all ready for Miss Evans.


Looking Forward To: I just got home from my maternity photoshoot with the amazing Carol-Ann! I just counted and it was my EIGHTH (including fitness/business pics) 
time getting pictures done by her. She is just my favourite ever and she always makes me feel like a million bucks! My mom came with me so we got a few nice pictures together. I can't wait to see them and I can't wait for photoshoot number 9 with our ltitle family next year. There I go again, getting all ahead of myself. :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment