Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year and New Path!


Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years night! I rang in the new year with one of my oldest friends at her new townhouse and of course our hubbies! Ive never been a huge fan of New Year, probably because Christmas is my favourite holiday. I figure if you're with people you love, its a good night!

I am super excited for this coming year because I have started my personal training business. In the past week I have:
  • gotten photos done with my favourite photographer ever, Carol-Ann! She also made me an awesome banner for my facebook page!
 
  • Set up a Facebook page which you can see here or by clicking the above photo. Please hit like! :-)
  • Set up my website, which is really more of a blog because I love blogging! But it does have all the important info someone might need if they need to find me! That's at www.tarenevans.com
  • Ordered my business cards! (They're so cute! I will post a pic when I get them!)
I am so excited to be venturing out on this new path! I really love fitness, although like every other person on the planet I do sometimes have a hard time getting motivated. However, having this business has been motivating me so much that my own workouts have been kicking ass! I hope that I can motivate some people to get active! We can all inspire and motivate each other. 
Please don't worry as this blog isn't going to turn into a fitness blog. I do have one at my website if you want to follow me there. I just thought I would let you all know what I've been up to.

Have a great day!

xoxo,
Taren






No comments:

Post a Comment