Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project #1 - Memory Jar

The deal is, you get a little jar and every time something good or memorable happens or even something you are just grateful for, you write it on a slip of paper and put it in the jar, and at the end of the year, you read through them all and remember all the little things that made the year so awesome.




Project Cost - $3 (Jar from Michaels, cut up scrapbooking paper since I only scrapbooked that one time even though I bought enough supplies for ten scrapbooks)

I've been seeing this float around for over a month now and I thought it was a GREAT idea. When I wrote my 2012 recap post, I felt like there were so many things I was missing. It's not just about the big things, it's about the little things. Those little things can add up to an amazing life and I don't want to forget them.
So this year on New Years Eve, it will probably be just a quiet night at home with Leigh and Layla, snuggled up with some champagne and reading our memories. I'm so looking forward to it.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment