Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Love List


I am so freaking delighted that it's Friday today and somehow I ended up with the day off today. I don't know how that happened, I pretty much always have things booked but today I had NOTHING. I refused to acknowledge it until after noon today in case I jinxed myself.


So I took that opportunity to have my nails filled because I've decided having nails is sooo much nicer than having bitten ugly nails. It makes me feel pretty!

       

It's clear that pretty much everyone and their dog is obsessed with fall, so much so that there is a hilarious youtube video about it. Fall is definitely a favourite season and pumpkins are the highlight of it. I had a pumpkin spice latte craving yesterday, brought on by the stress of driving somewhere out of my normal realm of Port Moody to Maple Ridge. Apparently I am too used to the suburbs because I was like an old lady on the freeway yesterday, terrified, confused and slow. I decided a pumpkin spice latte was the perfect fix so I hit up a McDonalds (gasp) and I actually like their pumpkin latte better.

I am loving soup, I made chicken noodle soup two days ago and I'm making a different soup today, trying out a new recipe so hopefully it turns out!



On a scale of 1-10, my couch potato-ness in the evenings this week is about a 45. I fully blame all the shows coming back. When I get home from training clients in the evening I cannot wait to put on my comfies, slippers, light my candle and snuggle up with Leigh and watch new episodes after a whole summer of nothing to watch.


Also, one of my clients told me I simply need to be watching the Mindy Project. I read her hilarious book last summer and tried to watch a mid season episode but couldn't get it into it. For some reason I HAVE to watch a show from the beginning. So I went back to episode one and boom, obsessed. That girl is freaking hilarious and I love how normal and real her character is.

That's all for my love list today, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. 



1 comment: