Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Fall


Yesterday marked the very first day of fall. It poured rain, I snuggled up with Leigh and Layla, I drank a lot of tea and wore my Hunter's. Definitely felt like fall! Everyone is so fall crazy, I love it! I think it brings an air of excitement to the season.

To kick it off, I decorated my house with some of my fall decor:



I made a giant batch of this chili to feed my friends...

And bought some freaking amazing smelling candles.

                           

Seriously obsessed with the way my house smells right now. Pumpkin cupcake smells exactly how it sounds. Apple Ale smells kinda like apple pie/apple cider. They also have really cute candles in mason jars. Everyone is talking about this one, but I didn't really like it. Maybe it smells better when it's burning?


One of the best things about fall, finally getting to see new episodes of my favourite shows! Some of my favourites are starting tonight including How I Met Your Mother!


 I've been watching this show since the beginning and I can't wait to see how it all pans out. 2 Broke Girl's and Anna Faris' new show is also on my watch list for tonight. Sorry Leigh! :-P

In other fall news, the usual pumpkin craze is underway. I, however, am craving apple cider related things. Give me a caramel apple spice at starbucks over pumpkin spice any day. Although neither are drinkable unless they are half sweet or less.  I am really thinking about making these Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider cookies even though they're a bit time consuming...


I hope everyone is enjoying their fall kickoff, I look forward to seeing it all on Facebook and instagram! :-P



1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that HIMYM is starting again tonight...will have to tape it!

    ReplyDelete