Tuesday, September 17, 2013

That Time I Bought My Dog A Birthday Cake

Yeah, this happened.


Let's just back up here for a second. There was a time where I would have raised an eyebrow at someone buying a dog birthday cake. It's one of those things that you think you'll never do until you actually get a dog. Pretty sure that list multiplies by hundreds when you have kids. My thinking on this is: Layla makes our life a million times better. She's always there for us, never asks for anything, is so fun and loving and is pretty much the best little bud ever. So why the heck NOT buy her a birthday cake?


This little celebration was so much fun. Leigh and I had a blast watching Layla go apeshit for this cake. 



So much so that she didn't even try to take her hat off.


Gotta love the icing on the nose.


Seriously love this dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment