Friday, June 27, 2014

Bump Love {22 Weeks}



Baby is the Size of A Papaya!

Due Date: October 26

Gender: GIRL!!

Maternity Clothes: Still living in workout pants, my maternity jeans and dresses. When at home I put PJs on, pretty much only Leigh's PJS are comfy enough to wear though lol!

Best Moment This Week: Definitely the moment of cutting into our cake and seeing pink! And the amazing bear hug from my husband that happened immediately after. He also got to feel her kick for the first time!

Miss Anything? Good sleep :(

Sleep: See above! My body does NOT like sleeping on my side. I've got pillows tucked under everything but I wake up on my back with everything moved over and then I worry about how long I've been on my back!

Movement: Lots of kicks!!

Cravings: Pineapple!!!

Aversions: Doing pretty good this week with food in general.

Symptoms: More tired than normal this week. I've had rib pain and lower back pain on my left side and my feet are killing me with standing all day.

Workouts: A little walking but not much. All I want to do when I'm done work is get off my poor feet!

Baby Items Purchased: My well behaved streak is officially over. I didn't go too crazy but I did buy a bunch of things at Target, a few onesies and pants, baby hats, 2 sleepers and a little peplum top. Only came to like $40 but my mother in law bought a bunch of stuff for the little lady too. One of my best friend's J and I also hit up the Carters outlet and got a few things, including baby headbands and a plush mermaid doll. I also got this amazing bassinet from my parents! I found it on this Facebook group selling for half the price!

Mood: So happy!

Loving: Knowing that our baby is going to be a girl! I can't stop smiling. Or pinning stuff.

Looking Forward To: Everything! I'm just so excited for the rest of my pregnancy and everything that will happen once the baby is here! We have so much to look forward to in the next year, I just want to soak it all up.


No comments:

Post a Comment