Saturday, November 5, 2011

A New Awesome Place to Shop!

One of my favourite things about having a blog is being able to tell people when I come across something awesome. So today I NEED to tell you ladies (and guys, maybe for Christmas shopping?) about this!


A friend of mine from the gym let me know about her sister in law's amazing new local company. I really believe in supporting local businesses so I need to tell you all about her awesome stuff.

It's called SaS Beauty and they have EVERYTHING! Hot shoes, handbags, makeup, and they're expanding to more. Of course, my favourite part is everything is affordable! You can check out the Facebook page here and order online on the website here.
A few of my favourites from their site:

I seriously just love everything! You NEED to check out their site! 

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment