Friday, August 16, 2013

Dresses, Dogs & Photoshoots

I haven't had a random post in awhile so here we go -

First of all, I have been making some changes to my blog, I honestly love blogging probably just as much as I love training. Someday it may be even part of my career, I think. Either way it's a super fun part of my life and thank you all so much for reading!
You may have noticed my super cute new pic on the side over there ----> 
These pics I had taken recently for my personal training business, my amazing photographer, Carol-Ann of Carol-Ann Photography suggested I bring my dog for some fun pics. This is why I love her.  She also took this pic which I can't get enough of. That face!



I also have a Facebook page where I do updates with my new posts. Click here to join!



Last night I had a dress swap with some friends. It started in Penticton, Hilary and I were exclaiming that we loved each others dresses. We somehow came up with the genius idea that we would swap a bunch of dresses so that we had fun new-to-us dresses to wear in the last few weeks of August. Such a great idea, right? So we exchanged dresses last night. Don't be surprised if you see me on the blog wearing a bunch of super cute dresses, I didn't go on a shopping spree!

I did, however, buy these.


It's been kinda rainy lately, and sometimes a bit cold which makes me think of fall. I try not to think about fall too much but then I saw these slippers at Costco. My mom has them and I always steal hers when I'm at her house. They're hard on the outside but very cozy on the inside. I didn't want to buy slippers in August but I didn't want to risk them getting sold out, so into my cart they went!

I have a crazy busy weekend so off I go, I will update you as soon as I have something fun to tell you.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete