Sunday, November 14, 2010

Moms and Movies

I can't believe it's already Sunday night. Where does the weekend go?
Tonight was movie night with my mom. We're both so busy it's hard to get time to spend  together but we had a great time tonight. Here's a pretty pic of my mom, my sis, and I at my wedding.


We saw Morning Glory with Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton (in case you can't tell from the movie poster)


I have to say, it looked cute in previews (which is all the motivation I need to see a movie) but I really wasn't sure how good it would be. My mom and I found it hilarious and entertaining. I love Diane Keaton and have ever since watching Baby Boom when I was young. There is one scene in Morning Glory that totally reminds me of Baby Boom because in both scenes she's having a bit of a hissy fit. Harrison Ford is also really funny as a grumpy, slightly bitter ex big deal news anchor. Rachel McAdams is a quirky mess who tries to rejuvenate a morning news show on it's last legs. I'm by no means a movie critic, I tend to love all movies, even the ones that everyone else thinks are crap. If you can't get a happy ending in a movie, when can you? So if you're anything like me, check it out.
Thanks Mom for the great movie night! 

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment